Why not? You wanna ask me why? Dare to ask why? Ok, I don't want to increase numbers of gangsters in Malaysia. But just want you to be the witness or the judge or the
runaway jury for this thing..... the answer is easy.... because it makes me look so calm, cute and crazy in any angle and circumstances.... still don't believe me?? Haiyah! Come take the tour.....
Front oso can wan.....
Even though mother-in-law passes behind, I didn't realize it...
..... and sometimes I'm confuse which one is my spouse......(pssttt!! keep it secret...hohohoho)
And you know that you are a cheese freak when you......
Of course.... buy this...ehehehe
..... but when you open, this is what you get, you are pissed off!!
Btw, girls or other people out there, meet you 'prince
cheese charming' here:
2. 'Monsseur' Provolone - also from Italy but in south area, 'born' from cow's milk
3. 'Senyour' Parmesan - the last 'sister' from Italy, cow's milk as well
4. 'Mr.' Monterey Jack - a 'bachelor' from USA, 'taste' as handsome as its name
5. 'Uncle Sam' Romano - also from USA, not a relative to Ray Romano
6. 'Sir' Cheddar - 'tasty' treat from England, all time favourite 'son'
Even if you are the princess nor ordinary people, you can have all of those 'princes' at your nearest Pizza Hut 'castle'..... so, why waiting??
Alright, I just want to say:
I’m crazy about Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!